Here’s the link to pay your Self Assessment Tax – please contact your tax advisor to obtain your Unique Tax Reference Number https://www.santanderbillpayment.co.uk/hmrc/scripts/nrpayform.asp?pt=SA You will need your Unique Tax Reference Number Payment Card How much you would like to pay Email address If you need any assistance with this website or advice about paying by Debit or Credit Card please phone the HM Revenue and Customs Helpdesk on 0845 302 1423. If calling from abroad, dial 0044 1506 476 013. Opening times: 08.00 to 17.00 (GMT) Monday to Friday.
- Subscribe via RSS
- New business in! Social Media training for a client #taxswag #socialmedia about 3 days ago
- Is it too late to recliam your tax that HMRC owe you?? Click here for the dates and deadlines --> http://t.co/5b7lLnv99J about 2 weeks ago
- Reminders to the ppl out there who aren't registered for tax but are posting your "business" all over Social Media! HMRC are Internet trolls about 2 weeks ago
- RT @LeeCurrier: Understand the difference between the buyer and the accounts department and get to know both! Beat the Sharks about 3 weeks ago
- “@FA_Accountants: Micro-businesses are failing to stay on top of their finances http://t.co/lToJukUxs8 via @AccountingWEB” interesting stats about 3 weeks ago in reply to FA_Accountants
- RT @tom_doggett: The people getting off the train from London didn't look very happy. Maybe they should have spent the day at @CamBizLounge… about 3 weeks ago