Starting a business is exciting. So, firstly let us congratulate on getting to this point so far! It’s overwhelming once you realise how much there is to do to get ‘setup’. Whether it be obtaining finance, dealing with taxes, selecting insurances, registering in the union or even online banking - The “to do” list seemingly doesn’t get any smaller! Until you meet your accountant, who in one meeting has advised you of areas you may not have thought to cover along with a nice little timeline that shows you when you need to do it by.
An alarming high percentage of business’ don’t get past their third year of trading and it’s usually to do with lack of sound foundations at the very start of their business. We would love to help you reach your full potential!! We have access to hundreds of trusted contacts that can aid your transition into the business world to be a much simpler and more enjoyable process.
How we can help
- Business plans / cash flow forecasts
- Budget preparation and allocation
- Timeline of responsibilities and deadlines
- ‘Health check’ (in terms of HMRC setup)
- Access to hundreds of local contacts for banking, insurances, relocations, solicitors, debt collectors
- Planning for mortgages