I have tax due 31 July - how do I pay?

Here's the link to pay your Self Assessment Tax - please contact your tax advisor to obtain your Unique Tax Reference Number https://www.santanderbillpayment.co.uk/hmrc/scripts/nrpayform.asp?pt=SA You will need your Unique Tax Reference Number Payment Card How much you would like to pay Email address If you need any assistance with this website or advice about paying by Debit or Credit Card please phone the HM Revenue and Customs Helpdesk on 0845 302 1423. If calling from abroad, dial 0044 1506 476 013. Opening times: 08.00 to 17.00 (GMT) Monday to Friday.

HMRC, TaxtaxswagComment